We take Security seriously
Pay.com.au is committed to managing the security and integrity of your data. Our systems were designed from the ground up to be security focussed and we utilise industry leading security systems, keeping your data and your money safe.
What measures are in place?
- We are PCI Data Security Standard compliant (security standards related to the handling of payment cards)
- We use card tokenization for maximum protection in payment processing
- We do not collect or store card numbers
- We utilise extensive fraud monitoring systems and processes
- We use two-factor authentication for payments
- SSL is used for encryption
- Sophisticated security systems used to protect against cyber threats
- Settlement accounts and processes are provided by two of Australia’s Big 4 banks with comprehensive security protocols in place
- Funds are disbursed from our quarantined settlement facility as soon as settled and reconciled within our secure platform
- We are Australian owned and operated with all data contained within Australia in our secure AWS environment which meet the highest industry security standard ISO/IEC 27001